The registration rate is $249 for all registrants. Registration will remain open until October 21st, 2022
Full Registration Fee Includes
- Conference materials
- Networking opportunities
- Access to anticoagulation experts
For registration questions, contact email@example.com
Inclusion Diversity Equity Allyship (IDEA) Scholarships
As an organization, the AC Forum is working to increase awareness and promote diversity in our leadership, membership, and programming. As part of this initiative, AC Forum is pleased to offer scholarships to our Boot Camp program to support the ongoing education of clinicians from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups.
Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who best illustrate the desire to further their professional knowledge in the field of antithrombotic therapy.
- If applying for a scholarship, please do not register for the event until after the award notification date. Notification of awards will be given prior to the registration deadline.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Prior scholarship winners will be considered only after all other applicants
Scholarship applications for Boot Camp are now closed.
All registrations should be made online using either a credit card or check to submit payment. If paying by check, you will be redirected to an invoice page as the last step of the online registration process. Please print that page and include a copy of the invoice with your payment. Checks must be made payable (in U.S. dollars) to AC FORUM and sent to:
Anticoagulation Forum, Inc.
17 Lincoln Street, Suite 2B
Newton, MA 02461 USA
- Refund of registration fees may be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations received on/before September 30th, 2022, a 75% refund of the registration fee will be granted.
- Substitutions may be made at any time without an additional charge.
- No cancellations may be requested after September 30th, 2022.